Hadoop, mail # user - Unable to process jobs - Status stuck on Initialize

Re: Unable to process jobs - Status stuck on Initialize
Robert Molina 2012-12-04, 21:59
Hi Mike,
Is your namenode up and running?  Also, you can try checking the job
tracker logs to see if it provides any information.

Regards,
Robert