Sqoop >> mail # user >> Fwd: Incremental Import for Sqoop2

+
Joanne Chan 2013-05-14, 17:14
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-05-14, 17:23
+
Joanne Chan 2013-05-14, 17:36
Re: Fwd: Incremental Import for Sqoop2
Hi,
Try using Boundary query or sql statement while creating import job for
filtering records.

For example: Importing id greater than 100
Boundary query: select min(id),max(id) from table where id>100

Sorry if I am wrong.

--
Regards
Vasanth kumar RJ