Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Hari Shreedharan

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-21, 01:31
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-06-21, 04:06
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2013-06-21, 04:45
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-06-21, 04:49
+
vasanth kumar 2013-06-21, 10:49
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-06-21, 12:24
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-06-21, 16:55
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Hari Shreedharan
Congrats Hari!