Pig >> mail # user >> Could not resolve com.twitter.ambrose.pig.EmbeddedAmbrosePigProgressNotificationListener

Re: Could not resolve com.twitter.ambrose.pig.EmbeddedAmbrosePigProgressNotificationListener
Thank Bill
I grep EmbeddedAmbrosePigProgressNotificationListener

output

grep EmbeddedAmbrosePigProgressNotificationListener ./ -r -n --color
./bin/pig-ambrose:56:-Dpig.notification.listener=com.twitter.ambrose.pig.EmbeddedAmbrosePigProgressNotificationListener
\
Binary file ./lib/ambrose-pig-0.1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar matches

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]|齐忠