Accumulo >> mail # user >> Increase tserver startup timeout + iterations?

+
Jeff Blaine 2013-02-27, 14:38
+
John Vines 2013-02-27, 15:06
+
Eric Newton 2013-02-27, 15:13
+
John Vines 2013-02-27, 15:23
Re: Increase tserver startup timeout + iterations?
See Accumulo.waitForZookeeperAndHdfs(FileSystem fs)

-Eric
On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 10:23 AM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wait for it to become extant or just wait for it to exit safe mode?
>

> On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> We already wait on the NN.
>>
>> -Eric
>>

>> On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 10:06 AM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Not sure if non- existence of the name node is something we want to deal
>>> with. I worry this will cause confusion and ambiguity for first time users
>>> who point Accumulo at an empty Hadoop configuration.
>>>
>>> Sent from my phone, please pardon the typos and brevity.

+
Eric Newton 2013-02-27, 14:48
+
Jeff Blaine 2013-02-27, 16:38