Flume, mail # dev - Log42 embedded Flume agent fails to rollback (log4j2-278)

Re: Log42 embedded Flume agent fails to rollback (log4j2-278)
Hari Shreedharan 2013-06-10, 22:55
This would cause any logging calls from flume to go crazy if the channel is full or the error happens on every attempt (like Avro RPC failing, due to a bad next tier or something). Perhaps, there is a way to divert all calls from org.apache.flume.* to LogLog in the log4j2 setup phase(or its equivalent in log4j2)? This cannot be done generically in Flume, since this would affect any application using an embedded agent (I know log4j2 embedded agent is not Flume's built in one, either way it is pretty much the same problem)
Cheers,
Hari