Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Reminder: Feature freeze on November 1 (2 weeks)

+
John Vines 2013-10-18, 18:37
+
Christopher 2013-10-18, 18:56
+
Sean Busbey 2013-10-18, 19:31
+
dlmarion@... 2013-10-18, 21:51
+
John Vines 2013-10-18, 19:58
+
Christopher 2013-10-19, 20:51
Re: Reminder: Feature freeze on November 1 (2 weeks)
What about ACCUMULO-1009?  Discussion seems to have settled down; no one
has told me there's anything wrong with the latest patch.  Should 1.6 have
SSL support?
On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 3:58 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I chimed in on 802, there are a few items (API and error related) that
> should be resolved because if the feature ISN'T completed by release time,
> we'll have issues going forward.
>
> 210 - I need a better idea of what the remaining 5% is, but if it means
> moving packages around, particularly client packages, I would hold off for
> the same reason as above.
>

> On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 2:56 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I'm wondering if it would be prudent to go ahead and merge in the
> > ACCUMULO-210 and ACCUMULO-802 work, knowing it's only 95% complete, or
> > to push it at the last minute as I polish them up.
> >
> > --
> > Christopher L Tubbs II
> > http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
> >

> > On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 2:37 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > This is just a friendly reminder to the community that we have a slated
> > > code freeze for November 1. That gives us just two weeks until that
> > > deadline.

+
Josh Elser 2013-10-19, 02:09
+