MapReduce >> mail # user >> Yarn killing my Application Master

+
Pradeep Gollakota 2013-10-11, 22:53
Re: Yarn killing my Application Master
By looking at the logs, it shows your application was killed  and did not
successfully registered with RM

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Pradeep Gollakota 2013-10-14, 16:18