Sqoop >> mail # user >> Zero rows imported while doing Mysql to Hive import

Zero rows imported while doing Mysql to Hive import
Hi,

I am facing some problems while importing a sample database from MySQL
to Hive using Sqoop 1.4.3, Hive 0.11.0 and Hadoop 1.1.2 on a single
node setup.

While doing this, I am always seeing following message in job logs -
Table default.customers stats: [num_partitions: 0, num_files: 2,
num_rows: 0, total_size: 15556, raw_data_size: 0]

Job ends with success message -
13/07/03 05:09:30 INFO hive.HiveImport: Time taken: 0.74 seconds
13/07/03 05:09:30 INFO hive.HiveImport: Hive import complete.
13/07/03 05:09:30 INFO hive.HiveImport: Export directory is empty, removing it.

Full command and log can be found at - http://pastebin.com/03f6Wdga

I am using Sqoop for the first time and I could be missing few things.
Any pointers to solve thos problem would really help.
MySQL to HDFS is working fine though.
Thanks,
Siddharth