Flume, mail # user - flume-cassandra

Re: flume-cassandra
Sri Ramya 2013-01-29, 05:15
HI

i am unable to configure flume-ng, i am geting a warning

+ exec /home/sriramya/project/jdk1.7.0_07/bin/java -Xmx20m
-Dflume.root.logger=DEBUG,console -cp
'./conf/:/home/sriramya/Desktop/apache-flume-1.3.1-bin/lib/*'
-Djava.library.path= org.apache.flume.node.Application -f conf/flume.conf
-n agent1
(org.apache.flume.node.Application).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for
more info.
and its get terminated.  Please tell me how to start