Kafka >> mail # user >> Multiple Mirror Architecture Example

Re: Multiple Mirror Architecture Example
Missed this thread - can you elaborate a bit more on your use case? I'm
assuming you are referring to the inter-cluster (mirroring) feature (and
not replication). It isn't really possible for two clusters to mirror each
other - as the mirroring would never end, at least the way it is
implemented right now. If you want the aggregate data from all your
data-centers to be available in each data-center there are some topologies
that may work for you.

Joel