HDFS >> mail # user >> Sane max storage size for DN

Sane max storage size for DN
Hello list,

          I don't know if this question makes any sense, but I would like
to ask, does it make sense to store 500TB (or more) data in a single DN?If
yes, then what should be the spec of other parameters *viz*. NN & DN RAM,
N/W etc?If no, what could be the alternative?

Many thanks.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq
+