Hadoop >> mail # dev >> How can I get FSNamesystem of running NameNode in cluster?

+
Yoonmin Nam 2013-12-09, 13:11
Re: How can I get FSNamesystem of running NameNode in cluster?
Are you adding something internal to the NN?  If not, you cannot get the namesystem instance via a client unless you are using a minicluster object.

Daryn

On Dec 9, 2013, at 7:11 AM, Yoonmin Nam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I want to get a running instance of FSNamesystem of HDFS. However, it is
> somewhat complicated than I expected.
>
> If I can get NameNode instance of running cluster, then it can be solved
> because there is a method "getNamespace()".
>
> Is there anyone who know about this stuff?
>
> I thought that using Servlet stuff is not normal way to do this because my
> program is not web-application.
>
> Thanks!

+
Yoonmin Nam 2013-12-09, 15:19