Hadoop >> mail # dev >> How can I get FSNamesystem of running NameNode in cluster?

Re: How can I get FSNamesystem of running NameNode in cluster?
Are you adding something internal to the NN?  If not, you cannot get the namesystem instance via a client unless you are using a minicluster object.

Daryn