Flume, mail # user - Uncaught Exception When Using Spooling Directory Source

+
Henry Ma 2013-01-18, 04:24
+
Brock Noland 2013-01-18, 04:39
+
Henry Ma 2013-01-18, 05:22
+
Brock Noland 2013-01-18, 05:31
+
Patrick Wendell 2013-01-18, 05:48
+
Henry Ma 2013-01-18, 05:59
+
Mike Percy 2013-01-18, 06:05
+
Henry Ma 2013-01-18, 06:23
+
Mike Percy 2013-01-18, 07:45
Re: Uncaught Exception When Using Spooling Directory Source
Henry Ma 2013-01-18, 08:05
We have a advertisement system, which owns hundreds of impr-servers, each
of them runs service such as resin, and generates log files every seconds.
We want to in time collect these log files from each server to a central
storage system such as MooseFS for real time analysis, then archive them to
HDFS by hour.

What we need is to deploy Flume to collect remote log files from a
alterable server-and-path list (the list can be ofen changed, to add or
remove collecting location). We hope every log file may be collected almost
real time.

Henry Ma
+
Henry Ma 2013-01-18, 08:18