HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: infinite loop of RS_ZK_REGION_SPLIT on .94.2

+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-04, 00:37
+
rajesh babu chintaguntla 2012-11-04, 02:10
+
Matt Corgan 2012-11-04, 02:27
+
Ted Yu 2012-11-04, 22:07
+
Matt Corgan 2012-11-05, 01:16
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-11-05, 17:52
+
Matt Corgan 2012-11-05, 22:02
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-11-05, 22:15
+
Matt Corgan 2012-11-06, 01:33
Re: infinite loop of RS_ZK_REGION_SPLIT on .94.2
I think what Matt encountered was this:

+
Matt Corgan 2012-11-06, 05:10
+