Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Cluster-specific Adaptors

Re: Cluster-specific Adaptors
Hi,
If I had to implement this, I will add an extra parameter (?extraParams=xyz).
The adaptorImp will be the only one responsible for parsing this adaptor's specific info.
I don't think that we could/should add new complexity in the parsing.
The same think should be done for getCurrentStatus(), a public result, that is the same for all adaptors in order to know if the adaptors is working or not and a private section that will give extra information.

Also, moving to a json input should simplify everything.
/Jerome.