HBase >> mail # user >> NodeManager too many connections

Re: NodeManager too many connections
Hey Miguel,

Unsure why this needs to be on the HBase lists. I've moved it to
cdh-users@ since you're using that and it may be specific to that
version.

Can you send across a jstack of your NodeManager?

--
Harsh J