MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Cloudera Vs Hortonworks Vs MapR

Re: Cloudera Vs Hortonworks Vs MapR
Hi

    I don't this is the approprite place to discuss this.

    This list should be a vendor-neutral service.

    You arr encouraged to do your own research or look through the popular search engines for others who may have already done such an anlysis based on their special requirements.

    Marco