MapReduce >> mail # user >> Using Ambari to deploy Apache hadoop

Using Ambari to deploy Apache hadoop
Hi team,

Is it possible to deploy hadoop from Apache via Ambari ? Also is there a link for full offline installation ? We do not have access to outside world and we want to use Ambari for reploying Hadoop ( not hortonworks release though )

Sent from my iPhone