Hive >> mail # user >> Using Distributed Cache in Hive UDF's??

Using Distributed Cache in Hive UDF's??
Hi all,

 I have a lookup function in hive which looks if a certain pattern is
present in a large text file. I upload this text file to HDFS. I hope to
use this text file in my UDF  evaluate() method.

Is there some documentation I can look up?

Distributed Cache relies on

lookupFiles = DistributedCache.getLocalCacheFiles(job);

job is of type JobConf.

Where do I get the JobConf object from within the UDF?

Thanks

Viraj