Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Proposal to move Hive Apache Jenkins jobs to Bigtop Jenkins?

+
Brock Noland 2013-10-24, 19:18
+
Brock Noland 2013-10-25, 15:17
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-10-28, 06:06
+
Brock Noland 2013-10-28, 14:34
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-10-29, 03:51
+
Brock Noland 2013-10-29, 15:50
+
Mark Grover 2013-10-29, 17:50
Re: Proposal to move Hive Apache Jenkins jobs to Bigtop Jenkins?
Thank you guys so much!
On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Mark Grover
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Done!
>

> On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 8:50 AM, Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > I gave you perms to manipulate the jobs. Go wild ;-)
> > >

> > Would you be able to add a "throttle category" for us? Call it
> "hive-unit"
> > perhaps?
> >
> > Thank you!!
> > Brock