HBase, mail # dev - Please welcome our newest committer, the Mighty Gregory Chanan!

+
Stack 2012-09-07, 21:30
+
lars hofhansl 2012-09-10, 22:32
+
Gary Helmling 2012-09-11, 00:01
+
Lars George 2012-09-10, 07:55
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-07, 21:45
+
Jesse Yates 2012-09-07, 21:46
Re: Please welcome our newest committer, the Mighty Gregory Chanan!
Elliott Clark 2012-09-07, 21:49
Congrats.

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 2:46 PM, Jesse Yates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Congrats Gregory!
> -------------------
> Jesse Yates
> @jesse_yates
> jyates.github.com
>

> On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Welcome Gregory.
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 2:30 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > ... or Mr Fine Tooth Comb as I like to call him.
>> >
>> > In the HBase code base Gregory has scaled heights -- check out how
>> > much work he has done in hbase already -- but mostly he has been down
>> > plumbing the depths converting all of our filters to protobuf or
>> > fixing an ugly incompatibility we introduced around enabling/disabling
>> > tables across 0.92/0.94.  Even though he has spent his time down in
>> > the muck, he remains a pleasure to work with.
>> >
>> > Welcome to the fold G.
>> >
>> > St.Ack
>> >

>> --
>> Best regards,
>>
>>    - Andy

>> (via Tom White)

+
n keywal 2012-09-07, 22:24
+
Harsh J 2012-09-08, 13:15
+
Joey Echeverria 2012-09-07, 23:29
+
Amandeep Khurana 2012-09-07, 23:31
+
Gregory Chanan 2012-09-08, 00:16
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-09-07, 22:33
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-10, 04:07
+
Stack 2013-02-23, 01:23