HBase >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Default to Hadoop 1.1 in HBase 0.94?

+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-19, 05:39
Re: [DISCUSS] Default to Hadoop 1.1 in HBase 0.94?
Pardon my lack of knowledge, is 1.1 wire compatible with 1.0? If can
just drop a 1.1 client on top of 1.0 (any 1.0), and it's tested, then
I would be +1.

J-D

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 10:39 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hadoop 1.1 was released and has some important correctness and performance fixes.
> Should we default HBase 0.94 to Hadoop 1.1?
> (HBase 0.96 was already switched... I think)
>
> -- Lars

+
Ted Yu 2012-10-19, 16:29
+