HBase, mail # dev - I didn't see a job on builds.apache.org for HBase 0.94 on Hadoop 2

Re: I didn't see a job on builds.apache.org for HBase 0.94 on Hadoop 2
Andrew Purtell 2014-01-17, 00:01
Do we have a JIRA for this? On a phone call right now, can't really check

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)