Flume >> mail # user >> file channel read performance impacted by write rate

Re: file channel read performance impacted by write rate
Hi,

1) You are only using a single disk for file channel and it looks like a
single disk for both checkpoint and data directories therefore throughput
is going to be extremely slow.
2) I asked for 8-10 thread dumps of the whole JVM but got two thread dumps
of two random threads. If you don't want to share this info on-list, please
send it to me directly...but I will need a bunch of thread dumps to debug
thing.

Brock