Pig, mail # user - How to use tuples ?

Re: How to use tuples ?
praveenesh kumar 2012-02-02, 09:58
One more thing, suppose I have data  - tmp.txt like
(1,2,3) (2,4,5)
(2,3,4) (2,3,5)

So if I will use  Z1 = Load 'tmp.txt'
The data will get stored in a bag (right?)

( (1,2,3), (2,4,5) )
( (2,3,4), (2,3,5) )

Now I can refer to the fields in this case ( without schema ) ?

B = Foreach Z1 generate Z1.$0;

This generates error. How can I do it correctly ?

Thanks,
Praveenesh

And if so, how can I refer the variables inside ?

Thanks,
Praveenesh