Hadoop >> mail # user >> YARN Pi example job stuck at 0%(No MR tasks are started by ResourceManager)

Re: YARN Pi example job stuck at 0%(No MR tasks are started by ResourceManager)
Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your response. I can certainly enable the
yarn.log-aggregation-enable to true. But after enabling this what manual
steps i will have to take to run jobs. Could you please elaborate.

Thanks,
Anil

--
Thanks & Regards,