Accumulo >> mail # dev >> RestartIT.restartMasterRecovery

Re: RestartIT.restartMasterRecovery
Looks like the RestartIT issue could have been introduced with the
introduction of a configurable GC in the MAC in Josh's a028e7 last week,
and from the commit log it looks like the 1.5.1 and 1.4.5 branches might
have the same issue.

Seems like the ReadWriteIT error was introduced in Billie's 6e7269 two days
ago.

Process question: the relevant issues are all marked resolved.  If I want
to submit patches, should I reopen the bugs?  Or file new bugs specifically
about the ITs?