Zookeeper >> mail # user >> EC2 disk configuration for zookeeper? One big disk or two smaller ones per node?

Re: EC2 disk configuration for zookeeper? One big disk or two smaller ones per node?
Two disks could be a significant advantage.

You should also experiment with ways to avoid VM induced gaps in time.

Finally, if you really are going to be write heavy, 3 nodes are likely to
perform better than 5.