HBase, mail # dev - Snapshots branch trunk merging

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-12, 22:12
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-12, 23:42
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-13, 00:59
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-13, 01:30
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-12, 23:45
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-12, 22:19
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-12, 22:23
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-12, 22:27
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-12, 23:28
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-13, 00:40
+
Stack 2013-02-13, 06:41
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-14, 14:44
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-20, 20:03
+
Jesse Yates 2013-02-20, 21:50
Re: Snapshots branch trunk merging
Lars Hofhansl 2013-02-13, 04:00
It's not up to me to decide that. :-)

Not required, it would be nice to be able to see a more fine grained revision history for the to be able to tie it back to the individual jira.
If that is a lot of trouble or flat out cannot be done, that's fine (as far as I am concerned anyway)

-- Lars