Hive, mail # user - Thrift Hive client for CDH 4.1 HiveServer2?

+
David Morel 2013-01-03, 23:16
+
Jov 2013-01-04, 15:04
+
David Morel 2013-01-05, 08:13
+
Jov 2013-01-05, 09:27
Re: Thrift Hive client for CDH 4.1 HiveServer2?
David Morel 2013-01-05, 11:00
So that would probably be generated using src/service/if/cli_service.thrift
instead of the older hive_service.thrift which i suppose is for hiveserver1.
Compiled it, still getting errors that seem transport-related

13/01/04 23:02:22 ERROR server.TThreadPoolServer: Error occurred during
processing of message.
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.thrift.transport.TTransportException
at
org.apache.thrift.transport.TSaslServerTransport$Factory.getTransport(TSaslServerTransport.java:218)

This is a bit tedious...

D.Morel

+
Carl Steinbach 2013-01-28, 22:27