Hive >> mail # user >> Thrift Hive client for CDH 4.1 HiveServer2?

Re: Thrift Hive client for CDH 4.1 HiveServer2?
So that would probably be generated using src/service/if/cli_service.thrift
instead of the older hive_service.thrift which i suppose is for hiveserver1.
Compiled it, still getting errors that seem transport-related

13/01/04 23:02:22 ERROR server.TThreadPoolServer: Error occurred during
processing of message.
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.thrift.transport.TTransportException
at
org.apache.thrift.transport.TSaslServerTransport$Factory.getTransport(TSaslServerTransport.java:218)

This is a bit tedious...

D.Morel