HBase >> mail # user >> AsynchBase client holds stale dead region server for long time even after the META has already been update.

Re: AsynchBase client holds stale dead region server for long time even after the META has already been update.
This has been raised earlier
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/asynchbase/xE2lYE6CbmQ/discussion ,
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/asynchbase/nfLTwjdqq9M/discussion . It
does look like a bug but a hard one to reproduce.

We have been seeing this it our production environment, efforts are on to
reproduce this in testing environment.

--
Shrijeet