HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Hbase import Tsv performance (slow import)

+
Nick maillard 2012-10-24, 11:40
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-10-24, 13:47
+
Nick maillard 2012-10-24, 10:15
+
Sonal Goyal 2012-10-24, 11:18
+
Nick maillard 2012-10-24, 10:05
+
Nick maillard 2012-10-24, 09:23
+
Nick maillard 2012-10-24, 14:35
+
Kevin Odell 2012-10-24, 16:18
+
anil gupta 2012-10-24, 16:30
+
Nick maillard 2012-10-24, 16:29
+
nick maillard 2012-10-24, 19:08
+
Nick maillard 2012-10-23, 17:13
+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-10-23, 17:32
+
Kevin Odell 2012-10-23, 17:47
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-25, 04:10
+
Nick maillard 2012-10-23, 15:48
+
Anoop John 2012-10-24, 03:29
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-10-24, 04:55
+
anil gupta 2012-10-24, 05:09
+
Anoop John 2012-10-24, 05:11
+
Anoop John 2012-10-24, 05:14
+
anil gupta 2012-10-24, 05:28
+
Anoop John 2012-10-24, 06:07
+
anil gupta 2012-10-24, 06:14
+
Anoop John 2012-10-24, 06:31
Re: Hbase import Tsv performance (slow import)
Yeah, we never used HBase client api(puts) for loading a batch of millions
of records. Can you tell me by default where the o/p HFile(s) from MR job
are stored in HDFS?

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta
+