Zookeeper >> mail # user >> faster way to delete a subtree?

faster way to delete a subtree?
We store hundreds of thousands of small records in a tree of zookeeper
records.  We sometimes need to delete an entire subtree and currently
delete recursive takes about 18 hours to run.  Is there a faster way to
delete a subtree?

Thanks.

--
http://about.me/BrianTarbox