Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Hadoop-Windows-Installation

Re: Hadoop-Windows-Installation
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-05, 18:02
This is really useful!

If you are okay with contributing this to apache, we can add it as part of the site documentation.  A ticket can be created at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP and we can take it from there.

Thanks,
+Vinod