Flume >> mail # user >> Delete first line of a file

Delete first line of a file
Dear all,

our csv files come with a header line at the beginning of the file. What is
the best approach for removing this line? I have been trying using
org.apache.flume.sink.solr.morphline.MorphlineInterceptor but I am not able
to remove it. It looks like it does not match the line with the expected
content.

Thanks in advance.

Zoraida.-

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra pol?tica de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en el enlace situado m?s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: