Hadoop >> mail # user >> OT: How to search mailing list archives?

+
Stuart White 2009-03-08, 20:10
+
Miles Osborne 2009-03-08, 20:21
+
Jimmy Lin 2009-03-08, 20:40
+
Iman 2009-03-08, 21:54
Re: OT: How to search mailing list archives?
I like MarkMail's excellent service: http://hadoop.markmail.org.

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Iman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You might also want to try the mail archive:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
>
> Jimmy Lin wrote:
>
>> I've found nabble to be helpful:
>> http://www.nabble.com/Hadoop-core-user-f30590.html
>>
>> -Jimmy
>>
>> Miles Osborne wrote:
>>
>>> posts tend to get indexed by Google, so try that
>>>
>>> Miles

+
Mark Kerzner 2009-03-09, 00:09