HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Getting error from sqoop2 command

Re: Getting error from sqoop2 command
Dear Sqoop user/dev

   I am facing on issue , given below. Do you have any Idea why i am facing
this error and what could be the problem ?

sqoop:000> show connector --all
*Exception has occurred during processing command *
*Exception: com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException Message:
GET http://localhost:12000/sqoop/v1/connector/all returned a response
status of 404 Not Found*
*
*
*After that i ser the server the it got resolved, but i am getting
connection refused*
*
*
sqoop:000> set server --host localhost --port 8050 --webapp sqoop
Server is set successfully

sqoop:000> show connector --all
*Exception has occurred during processing command *
*Exception: com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientHandlerException Message:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused*

Regards,
samir.