Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases

Re: 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases
3.3.6 is now live so we should turn our attention to 3.4.4. Mahadev do
you still want to drive the 3.4.4 release?

afaict there are 4 PA's, one of which is the SASL issue Eugene has
been diligently working on. Would be great if we could nail these down
asap.

Patrick