Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit

Re: Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit
What is CAS?

   - Switch to Curator.
   - Monitoring.  I'm hoping this will just be integration with an existing
   tool.
   - Namespaces.
   - A simple query language.  Perhaps there's something we can collaborate
   with some of the other NoSQL folks.
   - Update the wiki search example.
   - Automatic tablet merge.
   - Scalable NN

Some of these don't need design documents, but some discussion of
requirements would be nice.

-Eric