Drill >> mail # dev >> Presto -> SQL engines for HDFS ?

+
simon.2.thompson@... 2013-11-07, 07:55
Re: Presto -> SQL engines for HDFS ?
There's a comparison of a few of these in this document.  Perhaps Presto
needs to be added.

http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/pdfplus/10.1089/big.2013.0011

+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-11-07, 10:40