Accumulo, mail # user - Accumulo software and processes owner

+
Terry P. 2013-04-26, 20:35
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-04-26, 20:53
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-26, 21:13
+
John Vines 2013-04-26, 21:14
+
Terry P. 2013-04-26, 21:24
+
John Vines 2013-04-26, 21:26
+
Terry P. 2013-04-26, 21:25
Re: Accumulo software and processes owner
John Vines 2013-04-26, 21:27
You can actually grab the ones from 1.4.3 or 1.4.4-SNAPSHOT, they don't
depend on anything specific from those releases from as far as I can
remember.