Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Okay to get ball rolling for pull requests?

Re: Okay to get ball rolling for pull requests?
I think that should be fine. Anything that keep the JIRA thread
and only allows humans to +1 can be automated everywhere else.

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. ASF sort of frowns on bots interacting with JIRA too much
on the write path -- but to me this is a minor issue.