Bigtop, mail # user - Re: Windows support? - 2014-02-10, 22:47

Re: Windows support?
On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 2:40 PM, Andrew Pennebaker
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't think there's any kind of push back on getting this support
in. The sentiment
is more about the fact that we honestly don't have *anything* Windows related
ATM. No infrastructure, not much expertise, no access to dev. environment.

If, all of a sudden, our community had an influx of folks who could bring
all of the above to us -- I'm sure they'd be welcome.

Thanks,
Roman.