Bigtop, mail # dev - Misc Bits

Misc Bits
Peter Linnell 2014-01-29, 04:44
Our wiki has had some spam pages added.  Can someone with the right
karma give me rights to clean it up.

Speaking of which, any objection to massaging our index page a bit to
add some links - like who we are and our wiki ?

Given that we seem to be having semi regular hackathons, I think it is
time to create a meetup group to advertize them wider, plus keep track
of rsvps. I'd do it, but I am maxed at the number of meetups I can be
lead organizer by meetup's rules.  Once setup, I'll help anyone to get
the meetup page in shape.

Thoughts ? Vonlunteers ?

Thanks,
Peter