Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Bigtop meetup ApacheCon

Re: Bigtop meetup ApacheCon
Ditto cos... Summary of what we did... Anything I forgot?

- alex Newman is getting involved with bigtop, and ready to hack on some jiras with us.  Him and roman worked on osV.  Is this going to be a part of bigtop-deploy/ soon?

- Gridgain is jumping on board with hcfs and putting an alternate mapred platform into bigtop.

- 1089- (bigpetstore) ready for review.

- 1021- (gradle based make) ready for review. Maybe I can try building bigtop rpms and then help review?

** extras **

- gonna bug my brother to help possibly a hipper bigtop logo .

- roman mentioned hcfs in one of his talks so I owe him a hot dog. Cos mentioned bigpetstore so I also owe him a hot dog.