Bigtop >> mail # dev >> build privileges on bigtop jenkins

+
Thejas Nair 2014-01-24, 01:45
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2014-01-24, 02:25
Re: build privileges on bigtop jenkins
I'd be happy to do this! I am not 100% sure how Jenkins is configured..but
I could not figure out how. I tried:

1) Digging around on the gui for a while
2) The instructions here:
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Standard+Security+Setup
On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 8:24 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think Brock should full privs by now. That would include admin I believe.
>
> Thanks,
> Roman.
>
> P.S. I'll be getting back to US on Sun (currently in China) and can help
> if nobody picks this up
>
> On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 2:56 PM, Thejas Nair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > Can someone please grant privileges to my account thejas_cb to be able
> > to kick off hive builds through the following link ?
> > http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Hive/job/PreCommit-HIVE-Build/
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Thejas
> >
> > --