Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Bigtop Hack-a-thon in Feb

Re: Bigtop Hack-a-thon in Feb

That's a good point. I wonder if we should alternate between normal
business hours and something in the evenings or weekends? I personally
prefer the former, but that limits the hackathons to the subset of the
community that it works for.